aluminium circle disc disk cookware h14 O price manufacture produce cookware industry
Aluminum disc Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White rusting.Smooth,Brightly ,No Zone of Fracture ,No Scratched ,No oil Sludge
Quality of Material:Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminum circle with high quality and competitive price, win high appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality management system.
It is equipped with 5 hot tandem rolling line, 4 cold mill production lines, 4 annealing surface machines and a complete finishing equipment.
Nansen Industries also hopes to take cooperation and establish business relationship with the customer from the around the world and to build the bright future with you.
a. Material is : PDFE (Weilburger Coatings GmbH (Germany Company)
Inside Coating thick: 0.016-0.022mm , Outside Coating thick :0.018-0.022mm
Roasting Temperature Outside is 245-260 C ; Roasting Temperature inside is:450-480 C.
Coating 4 Layer per Side
Aluminium Circle Specifcation------------≥
Aluminum disc chemical Properties(WT.%)
|3003||0.6||0.7||0.05-0.2 ||1.0-1.5 ||-||-||-||0.1||-||-||-||0.15||96.95-96.75 |
MELTING OF RAW MATERIAL
• The raw material is melted and is converted into a billet. Each billet has a Cast No. and is free from all defects.
• The billets formed are reheated in a furnace. The fireman ensures proper temperature control in furnace.
• These billets are rolled in HOT ROLLING MACHINE and later in COLD ROLLING MACHINE to provide us aluminium sheets in a preferred gauge. The quality control supervisor keeps a continuous watch to ensure rolling within laid down tolerances.
• The sheets drawn out of the Rolling Machines can be of long length so these sheets are cut into half using SHEARING MACHINE.
• After this process, the sheets are cut into Aluminium Circle using CIRCLE CUTTING MACHINE.
HEATING ALUMINIUM CIRCLE
• After Aluminium Circle is cut, it is put back into heating furnace so that the circle becomes soft and doesn't break in the further processes to come. It is again very important to ensure proper temperature control in furnace.
Q: Why choose NANSEN?
A: Professionally provide package solution for customers from over 20 countries.
Q: What can we expect from NANSEN?
A: Superior quality, reasonable price, exclusive service, and good after sale guarantee.
Q: Can you do customized design and size?
A: Yes, ODM &OEM are available.
Q: Can I have some samples?
A: Of course, samples are (1-3 pcs) or 2-3 kg
Q: When can we get samples and goods?
A: Samples will be sent immediately if have stock, make new will take 2-3days.
Goods will be shipped within 30days after order confirmed.
Q: What's kind of payment can you offer?
A: We can offer L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal etc.
What are the advantages ?
The circles are perfectly flat and separated (not stuck), unlike those cooked in the chamber oven after stacking.
The circles are suitable for automated supply systems for the production lines: they do not slow down the line and do not need manual separation.
The better mechanical characteristics of our product make the circles' roughness much uniform after the mechanical sanding process (used by Customers manufacturing pots/pans lacquered with antisticking or protective coatings).
The flash annealing gives a better metallurgical structure and mechanical characteristics, allowing the metal higher drawing capabilities.
We are agree flexible payment terms & Flexible transaction mode
IF you need any help or question ,We are very welcome contact us, we will within 24 hours to reply you .
as following is Contact info.:
Company: NANSEN INDUSTRIES.